GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is STAP as, IČ 44569599 in Vilémov u Šluknova (hereinafter: "administrator").
- The contact details of the administrator are
address: STAP a.s., no. 103, 407 80 Vilémov u Šluknova
phone: 00420 412 315 500
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to the company STAP a. s. or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is...
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR, only if you show interest in this service by selecting in the user account settings.
- The purpose of processing personal data is...
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data...
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the time necessary after the expiry of the validity to safely find out that everything was fulfilled from the contract and as it should and will not be necessary to file a lawsuit or a motion for execution
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons...
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have...
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article I. of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
- With the processors of personal data according to Article VI. the administrator has entered into personal data processing agreements that guarantee at least the same level of protection of your personal data as these Personal Data Protection Conditions.
- The administrator declares that only people authorized by the administrator have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By sending the order in electronic form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in a whole range.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.